October

October
(internet)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

What Happens in Vegas.....

He's back! And oh how I missed him. Being single is okay for a little bit, but when your Best Friend is not around, it makes for too quiet of days. When I saw that plane land, I did a little happy dance and tears came to my eyes. We went out for a lovely dinner, he told me all his tales (and this guy knows how to weave a great story) and I felt like I was right there with him the whole time. Once home, we snuggled on the couch and he shared pics. Then he gave me a present. A beautiful pair of hoop earrings; titanium and gold, made by Boccia. They are lovely! But the best part of the present? It took him hours looking for just the right pair, countless cases of jewelry, hemming and hawing. When he found them, he had the girl take them out, he asked the price, agreed and felt good. He had found something perfect for "his girl". His Girl, that is what I am. And I was there with him the whole time, because he had me on his mind, the whole time. Always, Kit




Linking up to The Little Red House for Mosaic Monday!

11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful love story Kit!... I am always so happy when I hear how much in love couples remain... your earrings are just stunning!... I loved this post so... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they're beautiful!!! But it's like you say, it's even better that he spent so much time looking for just the right pair. I love it. You're a lucky girl indeed. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your hearts! The love fires just keep burning brighter and brighter.

    Hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, Kit. I'm so glad your hubs is home once again. You are right. Nice to see them go, once in a blue moon, but MUCH nicer to have them come back!

    Thanks, too, for your visits to my blog and comments. Always love it when you stop by.

    Take care. Sincerely, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kit, it's always nice to have that alone time, but it makes you appreciate what you have together. Loved this post. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing like a reunion...with jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful loving post. Lucky girl! Looks like he had a good time, too! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! Glad he's home!
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one lucky gal Kit! what a lovely post.

    Veronica
    Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious and loving post. BFF’s, male or female, are precious commodities and hard to find. Once you have one, do all you can to keep him with you. Love the idea of the earrings, and the photos are such fun to view. I know you were thrilled to see that plane land. Thanks for warming my heart this afternoon and putting a happy smile on my face. genie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet hubby. The photos are amazing and the earings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete