August

August

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Day so Far

Just got in from the supermarket. And unlike what I thought it would be (chaos, uncontrolled spending, bedlam!) It was very pleasant. Folks were smiling, greeting each other, layers of fixins' in their carts. I found all the items I had to have and then some, greeted my first bell ringer of the season and slipped the Army some bucks in the kettle. Felt good. Now home, I am snacking on an orange and a butter cookie and ready to start the cooking. I still have the lights to do, but I did have a very productive morning. The weather turned warm just like they predicted and I headed outside with the mower and got the last of the leaves mulched up. Ah, now I feel better. Let the Winter snows come! Later, Kit

2 comments:

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend!... xoxo Julie Marie

Junell said...

Sounds like you're having a great break. Happy turkey day! :)