Feeling so great today! Cool and partly sunny, my yard is a riot of color and texture. And my home is decorated for Halloween. I love the colors of Autumn; browns, golds, orange and throw in some black and white checkerboard for good measure! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! What are you in love with? Always, Kit
1. A whole Saturday to work on all those piddly, nagging things that just keep getting put off until the list in my mind is overwhelming. I only have a couple more to do today and I am FREE!
2. Redecorating the house for Halloween. It is my favorite holiday. I have always wondered why I never really get in to decorating for Easter. I just am not a pastel person. Give me vibrant color any day. I love pulling out all my old and favorite decorations and then I go outside and look in at night and the place is just glowing. Gives me the coziest feeling.
3. The smell of woodsmoke in the air. Smells like camping.
4. Having my youngest visit me at work (yesterday) and give me the biggest hug, right there in front of all the students. Everyone was smiling. :)
5. Knowing that the medicine that we have been giving our old cat is working. He has more of a spring to his step and has been dragging his toys out of his basket and playing. Poor old boy, it is hard to have an arthritic hip.
6. Lastly, today is a Griz football game but they are away, and so, I will watch "my boys" in the comfort of my pretty living room, while eating my favorite Asian food for dinner. I am all excited just thinking about it....LOL
Linking to Mosaic Monday at the Little Red House!