1. Paint. A simple can of Polliwog green paint. I just love how you can have one color on a given wall (in this case red) and in a moment it is changed to the most soothing pretty green. Instant decor!
2. High Summer. Oh it is so glorious out. Hot and sunny one day, thunderstorms the next. Projects are winding up. Time for reading and a little bit of relaxing. And everything is still sooooo green .
3. A Meat Packers Metal Table???? Found at a yard sale, this is a piece you would find in a magazine in one of those incredible New York City lofts being used as a coffee table. I love it. But I am not sure what to do with it just yet. But I knew it had style and for 5 bucks, I had to have it.
4. Cruising around Montana. I cannot get enough of my wonderful state. I want to drive to each corner and feel the breeze in my tangled hair, and smell the pine (and oft times skunks too) and watch the countryside fly by.
5. The Little House Books. I have one more to go and then I will have read them all again for the 5th time. I can't help it, I just love them. I know life back then was very hard indeed, but her descriptions of the simple life makes me yearn. And after I read a book; I spread out a clean table cover, bake some cookies and sit down to sew. Now if I could just get my husband to learn how to fiddle, the picture would be complete. :)
What are you loving right now? Always, Kit
1 hour ago