April

April
(internet)

Monday, July 18, 2011

Oregon - The Coast - Part 2

Well, this is the end of the travelogue of our trip. So many sites, sounds and scents. I love all the different plants and flowers I find ( isn't this Rose Campion lovely?) and my husband has a thing for boats. Oh, and bridges. We traveled south to Florence where I had the best crab in the World! With the cutest waiter and the nicest view of the inlet. And the shops there are for long moments of browsing and buying....LOL We spent more time on the beaches, reading and flying kites and finding lovely black cobbles for my garden. And in the evenings if the weather behaved - pretty sunsets! The little town of Depoe Bay is small, and quaint and teeming with tourists by day. But at night on a quiet walk, it is just a sleepy little harbor. And we love it! Can't ya tell? :)


















Always, Kit

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Great looking scenery and crab dinner. I could go for that. Enjoyed your pics.

Terri said...

Visiting from Laura's Wayfaring Wednesday!

Love the photos. The crab looks amazing but I am smiling big at how happy the two of you look!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh my goodness I wanted to lick the screen. :)

Thank you so very much for linking up on Wayfaring Wednesday!