June

June

Friday, June 10, 2011

Start of Summer Vacation

Work is over for the school year. I have cleaned and polished. Removed decor and posters, said my good-byes and shed quite a few tears. (If you look closely at the photo, I am at the apex of the W, with my arms flung up, and probably making some obnoxious noise...LOL)


But now, my Summer of Projects will begin and so will the sleeping in.....LOL I love this time for myself. I have a list a mile long already and I can't wait to start. Today (if that darn weather behaves) I will tackle: painting the remaining patio chair bright blue, mow and trim the yard, move my geraniums out to the front step, pot up the plants I bought yesterday and the plants I bought the day before, and put the remaining yard art out. And when I start to get a bit tired, sit down and watch the next installment of Larkrise to Candleford. And sip a cup of hot tea. Ahhh, this is the life! Always, Kit

3 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

Hurray for summer! So jealous you are off to enjoy it till August. :) I LOVE your header pic! Very nice and summery!

Ali said...

I can't quite tell from the scenery but it looks like you might be in Bozeman? Anyways, that part of the state is so pretty. I grew up in Bozeman. I love seeing blogs from Montana. :)

Jo said...

YIppee!!..Have a great summer! Relax and I'm so glad you can have "me" time,ENJOY!
~Jo
LazyonLoblolly