August

August

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A lovely day

We have had the best Saturday of them all so far. So sunny and warm and just plain beautiful. Today is shaping up to be the same. :) I was sitting on the couch in my favorite and familiar spot and "my mountain" (actually Stuart Peak) was shining and my view was looking so pretty. I know there are other spots more scenic, places far more spectacular, but this view is mine. A glimpse between old houses to a hillside that I watch every season and watching the changes, it's the best show in town. Always, Kit

6 comments:

Cottage Tails said...

What a stunning view.
Winter is creeping in - view out my window is gloomy misty rain - I'll just sit a bit longer & look at your view.
Love leanne

Diane said...

Thanks for showing us your beautiful view and cozy home. Isn't it wonderful to be content with where you are? Diane

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Kit... I just love your beautiful view of "your" mountain...can't think of a nicer place to be...xoxo Julie Marie

Jo said...

WOWser!What a view!
Hey bloggy buddie,I have something for you on my sidebar.
~Jo
LazyonLoblolly

Zuzu said...

How beautiful!!! Watching the daily show from your favorite place doesn't get any better! :)
Have a happy one, Kit!
Hugs,
Zuzu

E. Charlotte said...

Pretty! :D It's a good view for sure!