December

December
(internet)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Scenes of Easter

As we wrap up April 2011, I want to finish up with some Easter memories of a wonderful time.We enjoyed Easter Baskets filled with lots of little trinkets and lovely chocolate. We ran thru the sunshine looking for colorful eggs and acting like little kids, knowing that there would be a prize awaiting us (I got a lovely prim doll!). We feasted on turkey with all the favorite side dishes and sat around the table laughing and playing games till late. When I think back on the day, it is easy to recall what the best part was; just the 4 of us being together.

Always, Kit

4 comments:

  1. Dear Kit ~ What wonderful memories you create with and for your family. I loved the joy and beauty, and all the love that is shown in these pictures.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Love and hugs to you dear heart.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kit,

    We're all so different and it is wonderful to dip into other lives and forge wonderful friendships on line and in real life eventually.

    Did you see my posts from Beatrix Potter's Hilltop and her gardens? They were done in September 2010.

    All joys,

    Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kit!

    I hope you had a wonderful Easter! Your home looks sooo cute! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have definitely been remiss about visiting, Kit, but am enjoying the chance to catch up now! I love this Easter post, being a firm believer that one is never too old to play. And congratulations to your race crew...good for them! I actually haven't been to Spokane for a while...silly when it's not too far a drive for us from B.C.

    I'm quite sure you had a wonderful Mother's Day and I do hope the week ahead brings much joy too...:)

    ReplyDelete