March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Friday, April 22, 2011

Egg Tree

Over at Razmataz, Chania's challenge for us this week was to photograph Easter. Every year since my girls were small, we have always had an egg tree. And now my grown daughter's have one too. This Sunday my girls will come over for our Easter celebration. Which consists of: Easter baskets, two Easter egg hunts (one for them and then they put on one for us), a Turkey feast and then games and visiting. But the first thing they will see when they drive up to their childhood home, is Mommy's Egg Tree and it will produce the biggest of Easter smiles.
Happy Easter Everyone!





Always, Kit

9 comments:

FlowerLady said...

Dear Kit ~ Your loving, holiday events always make me smile. You are a wonderful mother, wife and friend.

Hugs ~ FlowerLady

Tins and Treasures said...

Good evening, Kit,
I love your egg tree and your green grass!!

Anyway, not sure you know about my Etsy team giveaways...you should stop by and sign up!

Have a blessed Easter. ~Natalie

24 Corners said...

What a darling tradition!! Sounds like you will all have the perfect Easter weekend...enjoy, and many blessings!
xo J~

E. Charlotte said...

I had a family walk by my house today and admire my egg bush. :) It was cool. I have always loved that you've had an egg tree. Always, always makes me smile. :)

oldgreymare said...

My Mom loved all the Easter trees back in PA. I think this was her favorite holiday and man could she make a great ham!

xx
z

Razmataz said...

Don't you love Easter? Traditions without all the chaos of Christmas.

Have a wonderful Easter!

Zuzu said...

So fun! I hope you all enjoy a wonderful Easter together, Kit!!!
Hugs,
Zuzu

Low Tide High Style said...

You have a wonderful bunny collection too I see! And we do an egg hunt with grown kids too. Love your tree! Happy Easter!

Kat :)

Jen said...

I love your egg tree and the fact that you guys still take part in the same traditions you did when your girls were little, how fun! I hope you have a lovely time at service tomorrow! :) Love ya!