June

June

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rednesday ~ A Special Gift

I love sparkly things! And when they are earrings, even more so. I swear when I watch the Oscars it is not so much for the answer of who wins, but of who is wearing the most fabulous of jewelry. This year the award goes to Halle Berry with her giant and I mean giant diamond earrings. Usually you only see those babies on pro football players. Well, I will never ever own a pair of earrings that sport the name of Winston or Tiffany, but I have the next best thing. Here in our town we have a store called Miss Zula's and they have this line of earrings that everyone covets. Giant round crystals in every color imaginable. I have the blue, the green, and the pink. And I got the nicest surprise all wrapped up in a pretty bow with this lovely card attached. The clear diamond-esque set! Just gorgeous, a present from my youngest and they make me feel like a million bucks, and I don't need a body guard! She sure knows how to make her Momma smile. :) Join It's a Very Cherry World for other wonderful red items.


Always, Kit

2 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Ah, lovely! I also will never own big diamonds but I actually can't wear earrings at all anymore due to a metal allergy so I'm all kinds of envious of those of you that can!

SueLovesCherries said...

Oh, I DO love those! When are you going to show us the Oscar you won! ;)