August

August

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Graduated!

Today was a very special day. I graduated. What did I graduate from you ask? From the weekly visits to the hospital for my iron infusions. Today made number 19 and hopefully my last. It has been a long journey since August and I feel great! The nursing staff gave me a lovely certificate all signed by them and with my very own angel pin. Congratulating me on being an Outstanding Patient. And my daughter always so thoughtful, had snuck into her purse a little silver box tied with lovely ribbons, with the most beautiful pair of earrings I have ever seen inside! She sure knows how to make a Mom's heart sing. She has been with me through this whole process, keeping my outlook up and my mind off the needles and pain. I couldn't have done it without you E. LYS
Always, Kit

7 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations Kit. In fact double congratulations - the second for having such a lovely and thoughtful daughter! Diane

D.B. said...

Congratulations and best wishes, gal. ONWARD and UPWARD!!!!!!!!!

FlowerLady said...

Oh Kit, I am so glad you came through this ordeal with flying colors and that you are doing well. Your daughter is a sweetheart, but then, so are you, her mother.

Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Woo Hooo Congrats!!! What great news! Such endurance - it's finally over for you! Again, great news!

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Kit... hurray for you!!! I am so happy you are all through with that and feeling better... how sweet of the nurses to give you the little certificate and of your darling daughter to be with you through it all... the earrings she gave you are just stunning!... xoxo Julie Marie

Cottage Tails said...

wacko pleased that is over for you!
You have raised a loving daughter!

Love Leanne

E. Charlotte said...

I am lovin' those earrings. :) He he. I'm glad you liked your gift and I'm so excited that you graduated! Congratulations! :) Despite the circumstances, I've thoroughly enjoyed our Thursday appointments! :) Love you so much!