June

June

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The ABC's of Me!

I just went over and visited a wonderful new blog, Pondside and she had one of the following lists and I thought it would be fun to do one of my own. I love the sillyness of the questions, nothing too deep here. So here goes!

A. Age: Well for the next two months, I will be 55. But for the life of me, I can't remember getting that old. I still feel at the most, 50.

B: Bed size: Queen, and twin. If one of us is either sick or snoring, off to the twin they go. I can't function without at least 9 hours sleep.

C. Chore you hate: Ironing.

D. Dogs: Sorry none here, this is a cat house. (nothing funny intended)

E. Essential start to your day: Writing an email to my daughter and a cup of hot tea

F. Favourite color: Have to say colors. Green and Yellow.

G. Gold or silver: Has to be gold. Just looks good on me.

H: Height: 5'7 but of course my doc says it is 5'6 and 3/4 I refuse to believe I am shrinking!

I: Instruments that you can play: Just my voice

J: Job title: Head Cook and Bottle Washer. But my official title to my wonderful customers is Lunch Lady

K: Kids: 2 very beautiful, kind, and talented daughters, and they are my best friends

L: Live: Western Montana, Big Sky Country.

M: Mom’s name: Charlotte

N: Nicknames: Mommala, Scooter and Peaches.

O: Overnight hospital stays: Tonsillectomy when I was little and problems after my Tubal. Easy weekend surgery my arse!

P: Pet peeve: People who throw there cigarette butts out of their car windows. When did the earth become their ashtray?

Q: Quote from a movie: "Luke, I am your father!" (Love love Star Wars)

R: Righty or lefty: Right.

S: Sibling: one sister left, we do not get along at all. Talk about oil and water.

T: Time you wake up: 5:55 but then of course I have to hit the snooze button till it is 6:07....LOL

U: Underwear: Hate it, but it is a neccesary evil, at least until I get home and then the bra is the first thing off.

V: Vegetables you dislike: I would have to say Beets, but I really love veggies.

W: What makes you run late: I usually don't but if I do, it is because I had to take a quick potty break

X: X-rays: Mammogram tomorrow, does that count?

Y: Yummy food you make: Bubble Pizza, Snickerdoodles, Meat Loaf and Turkey dinner with all the fixin's

Z: Zoo favourite animal: Oh the Giraffes, so tall and those spots are so beautiful!

Your turn. Surprise us! Always, Kit

4 comments:

Diane said...

Well that was fun finding out these litle tidbits about you. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and Happy Anniversary too!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

That was really fun. Its always fun to find out something about another bloggers. Enjoyed my visit.

glenda said...

Very cute, Kit, I enjoyed reading all about you in such a fun way...
Thanks for following me and all your sweet comments...appreciate it.
glenda

Pondside said...

Good for you for participating! I love your mum's name - in Denmark it is pronounced Charlotta - and it sounds very musical.