What I am loving right now is...
1) The anticipation of two days off. No real plans, but a wish to do a little reading, check a few things off my "to do" list and bake my favorite cookies.
2) The show, Modern Family. Oh what a treat to finally find a new show that is cleverly written and so very funny! They just won the SAG for best comedy. Yeah!
3) I am on a King Sister kick, you know the family from Utah with the bee hive hairdos and the best 4 part harmony ever? Ever since Christmas I can't stop playing videos on You tube and I just ordered their DVD and CD. It takes me back to my childhood and their incredible specials.
4) My new haircut. I feel sassy and young. Amazing what a couple of inches off can do, I feel ready to take on the world! Or at least Western Montana.
5) Buying special little items on Etsy from some of my wonderful blogging friends. You guys are soooo talented! From lavender stuffed hearts to necklaces to note cards. Wow, I may never have to step into a store ever again.
6) And finally, all this wonderful snowy, cold weather that Mother Nature has given us. It will really help, come "fire season" (yes, we have a season just for that), our ski resorts are having a great year and it is just so darn pretty.
What are you loving?