October

October
(internet)

Friday, February 4, 2011

What I am Loving right now...

Both my daughter and her bestie did a list and it being the month of Love, seemed like the perfect time to do a list of my own. Here goes!

What I am loving right now is...

1) The anticipation of two days off. No real plans, but a wish to do a little reading, check a few things off my "to do" list and bake my favorite cookies.

2) The show, Modern Family. Oh what a treat to finally find a new show that is cleverly written and so very funny! They just won the SAG for best comedy. Yeah!

3) I am on a King Sister kick, you know the family from Utah with the bee hive hairdos and the best 4 part harmony ever? Ever since Christmas I can't stop playing videos on You tube and I just ordered their DVD and CD. It takes me back to my childhood and their incredible specials.

4) My new haircut. I feel sassy and young. Amazing what a couple of inches off can do, I feel ready to take on the world! Or at least Western Montana.

5) Buying special little items on Etsy from some of my wonderful blogging friends. You guys are soooo talented! From lavender stuffed hearts to necklaces to note cards. Wow, I may never have to step into a store ever again.

6) And finally, all this wonderful snowy, cold weather that Mother Nature has given us. It will really help, come "fire season" (yes, we have a season just for that), our ski resorts are having a great year and it is just so darn pretty.

What are you loving?

(unknown)

Always, Kit



8 comments:

  1. As always Kit your love of holidays gets me enthused too.

    Have a lovely weekend and a wonderful Valentine's Day with your sweetie.

    Hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kit, love your list, and love your Valentine header!... we always watched the King Sisters too, especially since I live in Utah... still love their music!... and like you, I enjoy shopping from blogging friends on the internet... I am not loving winter weather though!... longing for Spring!... xoxo Julie Marie PS I think you ARE young and sassy!!! Now go take on the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Modern FAMILY!!!!! Yes. I never miss a Wednesday. I find that in even watching the reruns I hear little jokes that I missed the first viewing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning, Kit,
    I love your list...and yes, I like snow too. I think it is so pretty. We have at least 2 new inches this morning and it is still snowing!

    Happy Weekend ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay, I'm so glad you feel inspired with love to make one of these lists! They are refreshing aren't they?! I want to see pics of this sassy new hair cut too! I hope you have a fab weekend full of whatever your heart desires! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I don't have a list, but yours sounds wonderful. Thanks also for the visit and your gracious comments. I so hope you will make a fringe pillow. I think they are fun and I can't wait to see yours. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the things you love. And I sure hope your blood count continues upward!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yay! I love making these lists! I too am loving the snow (as you know) and can't wait for another episode of Modern Family. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete