March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Snowy snowy night

Yes, we are having probably our bazillenth snow storm of the season. In our neck of the woods, March is definitely coming in like a Lion. But I refuse to get cranky and instead I still look on it as very pretty. Check my mood come mid March and it may change drastically, but for now it still makes me feel cozy. I have all my little lights glowing (I am a nut for small lamps. I count 8 just in my living room) the fireplace is burning brightly and my cat is curled up into the tightest ball in his favorite chair. All feels right with the world. About to settle in with my latest book, Julia Child's ~ My Life in France and read myself to sleep. Tho knowing her books, I just may have to head to the kitchen first for a snack. Good-night.

Always, Kit

6 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

I am about done with the snow, but it sure does look beautiful falling tonight! I had all my little lights on too. :) It's been a cozy day for sure.

Cottage Tails said...

Love your teapot lamp it is awesome.
Do share what you think of book when finished. Might have to add that to the must read list.
Keep warm - we are hoping for summer to stick around longer.

Love Leanne

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Kit, oooh I love your cozy house and your beautiful attitude... stay warm!...your little lamps make it look so inviting!... xoxo Julie Marie

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hiya Kit....!

I hope you're well Lovey inspite of the persistant snow storms....I share your 'lunacy' for small lamps I think though mine sit in my wardrobe all lined up wiating for me to open the door & gaze at them fondly....hahahahaha....!

I hope you're TOASTY warm & having a GREAT week....ENJOY Julia....!

Cheers from Oz,
Tamarah :o)

PS: LOVE your header....!!

Laurie said...

Things do look cozy in western MT, Kit, thanks to your warm and cozy home and attitude. I love all of the soft light and the idea of your fireplace warming your home and hearts. Here in the eastern part, winter continues to reign for now, with snow last week that is looking a bit worn now. But as you said, I am thankful for what the Lord provides. We'll be wanting this moisture in July and August!

Glacier Dreaming said...

Well, much as I love Montana I must admit that I am enjoying our 70 degree temps now. I'll be truly jealous in 3 months when we hit the hundreds and stay there for the next 3!