March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rednesday ~ Love Chair!

Please join all of us over at "It's a Very Cherry World" for Rednesday! This week I am featuring one of my favorite pieces of furniture. My wonderfully red kitchen stool. My kitchen is way too small to have it in it's rightful place, so I settled for the next best thing, my dining room. I use it as a table and plant stand and for Valentine's Day it holds my cherished Love vase given to me by my daughter.
Always, Kit

5 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

An innovative way to use a kitchen stool!


A DAMSEL WHO LOVED SHADES OF RED

A damsel who loved shades of red
Discovered she’d been sore misled;
She had no more rose,
Nor blush for her nose—
If she finds the thief, the guy’s dead!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Poinsettia and Fountain

Anita said...

I love that red stool!! I have a pink one that is very similar. Love how you are using it too!

E. Charlotte said...

I always liked that stool! Hurry for vintage red! :)

Devonay said...

I'm a red girl too! Loving the red kitchen stool! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I love the red stool , my grandmother had one just like it .The vase is a beautiful gift from your daughter.
Blessings,
~Myrna