August

August

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mosaic Monday ~ 2010 in photos!

Over at The Little Red House, it is the first Mosaic Monday of 2011. I am so jacked for the new year! I have spent the remaining days of my Christmas vacation, putting to bed all the rest of my decorations and bringing out cherished collectibles. Some that I haven't seen for a whole year. It's just like shopping without spending any money. I love it! I went thru my blog and re-visited various stories and for my mosaic decided on the pictures of the events that either meant the most or made an impression on me. In retrospect it was a wonderful year, and I can't wait to see what unfolds in 2011.

(From top left clockwise: another year of living in the most beautiful state, my husband's finished project, my haven - my craft room, potting up my flowers for the season in the new garden shed, California Adventure with my youngest daughter, my 55Th birthday , the condo in Oregon where I recharge each year, and the University of Montana Griz Games)





13 comments:

Sall's Country Life said...

I found you from Mary's Little Red House and Mosaic Monday, You have a very nice blog! I'm enjoying my visit and think I'll follow. Stay warm in Montana!

Small City Scenes said...

Excellent mosaic. I love all the pictures and explanations. Oh to have such a nice craft room. My dining room table works for me but storing everything doesn't.
MB

GrandmaK said...

Well done! Happy New Year! Cathy

Snap said...

Shopping without spending money ... I'm with you! :D :D Love the images you selected. Happy New Year!

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Kit, love your mosaic, and I remember each one of those posts... have fun bringing out your treasured collectibles... wishing you a beautiful new year... xoxo Julie Marie

E. Charlotte said...

I love your mosaic! What a great round-up of the year! :)

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Memories are like a fine wine. Lovely.

pam said...

I love that car....don't know what he did or how much but glory it looks FUN!

Nancy Galyan said...

I live in Big Sky.I also LOVE Montana and your blog.
Nancy

eileeninmd said...

A lovely mosiac. Looks like you had a wonderful year. Happy New Years and I wish you and yours all the best in 2011!

oldgreymare said...

Just stopping in to wish you a wonderful New Year and say I have so enjoyed visiting with you this year.

xx
z

Margie said...

It looks like you had a wonderful year ... I envy your craft room ... it looks so nice! Thank you for visiting me ... i'm glad you like my "ugly" chickens too! Please stop by again!

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Kat, I'm so glad you found me. Thanks for entering the contest. I have a good friend in Billings, are you near that? LOVE Montana, and loved seeing your collage of photos above. That is a wonderful project your husband finished, very cool. Take care, Riki