October

October
(internet)

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!

Well, we have almost arrived to the big day, the big celebration! But actually, I have been celebrating Christmas since the end of November. I embrace the whole month and fill it full of projects, traditions, color and lights. Mother Nature added some lovely snow and my family added the love. So I am already bursting at the seams, and tomorrow could very well send me over the edge.....LOL Today I will fill the time before our Christmas Eve Buffet, with various tasks. I am dipping pretzels and ritz peanut butter crackers in chocolate, baking a pumpkin pie, making my famous deviled eggs and preparing all sorts of little finger foods. I will use a vintage tablecover and use my hubby's Grandmother's snack trays and punch cups. With added pieces of my Winterberry collection to fill with salads and treats. My youngest daughter and I will attend the early Christmas Eve service and by the time we get home, my oldest should be back from her job as ski patrol at Lost Trail. It will be nice to have us all together (I am so blessed to have my children so near by) to celebrate another Christmas. After dinner, we will venture across town to my sister in laws house, singing carols, and eager to see her lovely place all dressed up for the holiday. And she always has the greatest treats! Merry Christmas. Enjoy!






5 comments:

  1. Merry Montana Christmas. Your day sounds lovely. I love that you are using vintage things. And do you share your "famous" deviled egg recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family dear Kit!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry, Merry Christmas Kit!!!
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummm...deviled eggs! Too bad I'm not eating again until February! Hope your Christmas was magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning, Kit,
    We are having a white Christmas here too. I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday.

    Take care ~Natalie

    p.s. I love deviled eggs...do you share your recipes?

    ReplyDelete