June

June

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rednesday!

Joining "It's a Very Cherry World" for Rednesday. This one was a cinch. I am spending a lot of time in this one room of my house getting ready for Thanksgiving. Whipping up all the tasty treats my family has come to expect and love. Cranberry Jello Mold, Whipped Yams, Mac & Cheese, Turkey and of course Pumpkin Pies. I just love my kitchen, it holds my favorite collectible ~ my Rooster and Roses Pottery and it has bright RED walls. Very inspiring and cheery when one needs to cook. Make sure you mosey over to the above website and view all the other lovely shades of red!



7 comments:

FlowerLady said...

Oh Kit what a wonderful view of your kitchen. I love it.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow with your dear family.

Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

~~Carol~~ said...

Those red walls make your kitchen look so warm and cozy, and it sounds like all kinds of yummies are going to be whipped up in there! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Happy REDnesday,
Carol

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Kit, I LOVE your beautiful kitchen! And I adore Roosters and Roses too!... have fun cooking and baking in there today... I'll bet you are a fabulous cook!... Happy Thanksgiving my friend... xoxo Julie Marie

Cottage Tails said...

oooh I love the look of your kitchen - I really wanna see more photos up close. Is that too nosey?
Esp the rooster & roses pottery.

Have a wonderful time with your family. Keep warm!

Love Leanne

E. Charlotte said...

Love your red kitchen! Can't wait to eat all the goodies that have been made there too! Mmm!

Zuzu said...

Such a happy kitchen, Kit!!! I was a lucky girl this Thanksgiving - we went to my bother & SIL's home. :)

Hope yours was perfect!
~ Zuzu

Liz said...

What a cute kitchen. Love the teacup chandi and the black counters!! Hope you had a wonderful T-Day! :)

~Liz