June

June

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

An Evening Out, to View a New Play

I had the treat of accompanying my daughter to a new play, Keepers, last night. We have this marvelous little theater in town, called the Crystal. It is located in the back of popular restaurant and it's address is on the Hip Strip. Quite the venue and it was quite the show. One of my daughters best friends was playing the villain and we just had to see how this wonderful, friendly and kind young man could play such a murderous soul. It was a transformation to be sure. Where was the little boy from Franklin Elementary who played Bubble Gum Bart?......LOL He did an excellent job and it was a privilege to see a play written by one of our talented locals, Shaun Gant.


Always, Kit

3 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

Yay! Fun post! That was such a good night. A very random night, but a good one. I still can't believe our dear little J was so mean!! Ha ha. Thanks again for coming with me (and buying the tickets!)

Lynette Killam said...

As a huge fan of theatre, I love the sound of this play, and the great venue! How cool...

So glad you stopped by my page. Utah had been on my list to visit for a long time. Now, if I can just get to Montana one day as I've wanted to, I'll be a happy woman! In the meantime, I'll enjoy checking in on your site...:)

Lynette

The Boston Lady said...

Kit, that sounds like so much fun. I just love local theater and being able to sample the talents a community produces. Ann