October

October
(internet)

Saturday, November 20, 2010

And so Begins the Holidays!

Good Saturday to you all! I love this week. There is something so exciting about it. I look on it as the beginning of my holiday season. Starting today with the Griz/Bobcat football game. The "Brawl of the Wild", the 110th meeting between the U of M and Montana State from Bozeman. It is the biggest game of the season and I will be there. And it will be cold! They are predicting snow, and high winds with a wind chill of -15. Brrrrrrr! Bring on the hot cocoa and peppermint schnapps!

And tomorrow to start the holiday in style, my youngest and I will be attending the Russian Ballet's Nutcracker! Oh, I can't wait. We have always gone to a holiday show each year and when we heard they were coming to our town, we bought tickets pronto. Dressed in our finest, we are sure to have a marvelous time. Nothing says Christmas like men in tights......LOL Off I go, time to find the long underwear and hand warmers. Of course, for the game. :)

Kalyn’s The Waltz



7 comments:

  1. Hello Kit... oooh, sounds like the beginning of a perfect week for you!... I love that you do so many fun things with your daughters... enjoy your hot cocoa and fun... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Kit ~ You always do up your holidays wonderfully. I would NOT be able to handle that cold that you are going to be out in tonight. Hot cocoa and peppermint schnapps sounds good, I've never had that combo before.

    Enjoy the Nutcrakcer performance, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. brrr keep warm!

    I love ballet. Do so enjoy your selves.

    Love Leanne Nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ballet?NO! Men in tights? YES! LOL!
    We start our season this week too...

    Have a blast!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Friend,
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post. I would love you to make an Heirloom Necklace, I was hoping someone might try one & if you do...do a post about it & I will do a link over to your post. I know you'll just adore it as much as I do mine!!!
    Hugs,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not into those type shows. Worlds of people enjoy them. It was my pleasure to feature your daughter on my Pink Saturday. You both have very nice blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo, I love the Nutcracker! Have a wonderful time jumping into the season, Kit!
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete