June

June

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday ~ Blessed ~ Sunday!

What an incredible day! Nothing really special. But it has been fun. Hubby and I started out going to the Ultimate Garage Sale at the baseball field, and tho it was no where near being Ultimate, it was still fun to see what they had. So since I didn't get to do much shopping there, we headed to Target to hit their clearance sales. Now I could shop and I hit pay dirt. Scarfed up some early Christmas gifts, some items for my daughter's home and some fun stuff for me. (I just got a laminator and needed some pouches to start) Off to breakfast at Cracker Barrel where I enjoyed their grits and french toast and lots of iced tea and of course the company of my guy. Then home to just putter around the house, getting my chores done before the work week. I am one of those strange people who actually likes cleaning my house.....LOL Made a big pot of stew and then plunked myself down in Football Heaven with a bowl of chocolate ice cream and pretzel logs. Broncos, Redskins, Colts and Giants! Getting sleepy. Must be the ice cream. Have a great week all! Nitey nite.

5 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

What a great Sunday you had! Nothing like a day with shopping and football! :D

Julie Marie said...

Hi Kit... sounds like a perfect day to me! I love those kinds of days... and love getting good buys on clearance items too! Stew sounds really yummy! This time of year it tastes soo good! I also love to clean house, I am sure most people think we are nuts! But it actually relaxes me... I love to fold laundry too, and even vacuum!... Thanks for sharing your Sunday, I think it ALL sounds special, especially enjoying it with your guy... xoxo Julie Marie

C. Dianne Zweig said...

So glad you stopped by to say hello, thanks for your sweet comment.

Dianne
kitsch n Stuff

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Kit,
What a perfect Sunday. I would enjoy to spend the day the very same. And, I have to admit, I enjoy to clean my house too. The next time, I get sleepy I will blame it on the ice cream. You are too cute.
Love the book shelve door on your previous post too. That is very unique and makes such an interesting look. Instead of a boring door to the attic, you have a libray of sorts. Love it.

Have a great week.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Laurie said...

First, I love your fall banner and design of your blog! Fall is my favorite season, and I really enjoyed reading about your Sunday. The mosaic captures it all!

Now, perhaps I should get to cleaning my house; I've spent too much time blogging lately, but it is way more fun to visit with friends like you!

Hugs and blessings,
Laurie