December

December
(internet)

Friday, July 23, 2010

Off on Another Adventure!

Here I go again! Heading out tomorrow with my youngest (E. Charlotte from
http://echarlotte.blogspot.com/) for La La Land. As part of her birthday celebration (and her birthday theme this year was fittingly enough ~ Disney Princesses~) we are going to frolic at Disneyland and California Adventure. With side trips to Rodeo Drive and Laguna Beach. It will be a whirlwind trip, and we will pack it full of memories and fun. And of course lots and lots of shopping! I am in search of a Peter Pan hat this time, and we both are going to have our hair done at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. And afterward? Why lunch at Ariel's Grotto with all the Disney Princesses in attendance of course! Off I go, time to get some sleep and gear up for a very different place than my little country cottage. See you next week!

4 comments:

  1. I want to say thank you to the 4 folks who commented! But one was just an invitation from someone I didn't know and I tried to reject it and it rejected all your comments. I am sooooo sorry. Still new at that part of the process. If you want to resend that would be great! Love, Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kit, hope you have a wonderful time! I love the vintage photo of Disneyland! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique as the best name ever for a place to get your hair done! I look forward to hearing all about your great adventure, Kit!

    Hugs to you!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kit ~ Where are you? I hope you and dear E. had a great time and that you are back home safe and sound.

    I see my comment was one of the ones to be accidentally deleted, no big deal. I wished you both a great trip.

    Hope to hear all about it and see some pictures soon.

    Hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete