August

August

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Will Be Gone for Awhile.

Just wanted to say, we head out tomorrow morn for sites on the Coast. We are so excited! I think I have remembered everything (knocks on wood) and the place is ready for my daughters to take care of. Boy that sure takes a load off one's mind. Having someone to come to your place to make sure the cat is loved, the gardens watered and that the house is still standing. We can relax a bit more knowing someone is wandering about and keeping an eye out. So until later, we bid you adieu! Kit

4 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Have a wonderful time Kit! I love your new profile picture, you are so pretty! xoxo Julie Marie

E. Charlotte said...

Have a wonderful time! Take lots of pictures and I can't wait to hear your stories when you get back! Drive safe. :) Love you!

FlowerLady said...

Have a great time Kit. You are probably already on the road to your destination. I know you and your hubby look forward to this every year. Enjoy.

That is a lovely new picture of you.

FlowerLady

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Kit,
Have a great time on your getaway. It sounds like a wonderful trip.
Love your header pic and the three water cans are awesome lined up off to the left. Looks like such an inviting summer setting to relax and enjoy.

Have fun and take some pics.
Hugs, Celestina Marie