June

June

Friday, February 26, 2010

Something pretty.

Just was doing my regular grocery shopping when this Pillow caught my eye. Anyone who knows me, knows, I am a pillow-aholic! (Much to my husbands chagrin.....LOL) I couldn't resist, the colors were perfect for my bedroom (pinks and greens) it had flowers and stripes, part of the Better Homes and Gardens collection and it was on SALE! That was the clincher, even my husband would have to appreciate the fact that it was only $5.00!! It was perfect! And I was needing a dose of "springtime" that day. I am much pleased with myself. :)

4 comments:

FlowerLady said...

Now that was most definitely a great deal on a lovely pillow. It looks great in that chair too.

FlowerLady

Zuzu said...

What a happy find! Just beautiful, and the price is amazing! Yay!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Zuzu

E. Charlotte said...

Yay! Oh how I love finding things like that on sale! Nicely done! :D It's very "you" and pretty!

Kit said...

Thank you all! I am pretty stoked about it. I put it in it's rightful place with the other pink and green pillows, and I do believe they are all getting along just fine. :)