March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Friday, February 19, 2010

Ahhh, Friday.

I don't know about you, but boy oh boy am I glad it is Friday. Why is it, that when one has a short week (didn't have to work Monday - thanks Abe and George) the week just seems longer and harder? I seemed to be running all over the place, didn't seem to get anything accomplished and I swear the students at work doubled. Finally, at the end of today I got my newest newspaper articles up in my Oly display case, scrubbed my sinks, organized my freezer, logged my hours, and was thrilled to lock the door and not look back. Whew. Now I need to do some serious de-compressing. My job entails lots of multi-tasking so once I got home, I did ONE thing and ONE thing only. Got on my computer and played Wordscraper with my peeps! It was actually relaxing to just use my mind to make words and not physically dart all over the place. Tonight? I will veg in front of the TV and first watch Survivor: Heros and Villians, and then Oly's until I drag myself to bed. And early I promise. With the Oly's I have been pushing my regular bed time of 9:00 to about 10:00, and as my hubby said, "Ooooo, someone's getting cranky." Not good. For the weekend, I have a few little chores to do and I think I may go shopping. The kind where you really don't need anything but it is fun to see what is out there. And besides, you have to love Valentine Clearance!

1 comment:

E. Charlotte said...

I love your picture! My week sure felt long too. I guess the Week Gods know that your week is shorter and thus make it harder so the universe stays in balance. :)