August

August

Monday, January 11, 2010

Start of the new work week.

Back to work today, and all went well. We had a new pizza to serve and the kids went ga ga over them. Nice to see how much they appreciated the change and new flavors. Started my new display case, this one honoring the Vancouver Olympics (practically in my own back yard!) and I can't wait to get it completed. I have the snowflakes, the cotton batting, silver snowflake garland (yeah, for Christmas clearance) and the picts of Olympic sports. I want to fire up the teens to watch and cheer on the USA. The Olympics are HUGE in our family. Could be the fact that we are a "snow" state, and that we like winter sports or it is just that it is a great event that brightens up the dreary winter. We will all gather around the big screen and watch the Opening Ceremonies and you won't be able to hear yourself think when the US of A marches in!...LOL I asked my girls what kind of food we should eat (had Chinese at the last one) and they suggested Canadian Bacon and Beer! Hmmm, might have to do some more research on Canadian food.

Projects!

Well, I should get cracking and work on my latest project. I am painting the cupboards in my newly remodeled laundry room. (only 20 years in the making...LOL) and I have finally decided on - turquoise! Yep, it should really brighten up the space and with accents of lime green and brown, I think I will be pleased.

1 comment:

FlowerLady said...

Kit ~ Pizza is one of our favorites.

Your new look for your laundry room sounds great. I need to work on mine too.

Enjoy your winter sports.

FlowerLady