August

August

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Last of the Lights are now Down.

It is official. The Christmas season is over, I took down the last lights from the front bushes. I have enjoyed their little glow each night, but with the weather changing and it being almost warm today, I thought it would be a good idea. The sunshine felt really nice and I am not as productive as I could be. If I had a little solarium on the back of the house, I would probably be curled up with a book, sound asleep. :) But I have some tasks to do, so off I go.

1 comment:

FlowerLady said...

It's always a little sad to take down the lights at Christmas. They seem to add magic and happiness to our lives. It does feel good though to have Christmas back in the attic, and starting into a new year, new season.

Have a great day ~ FlowerLady